SCAD Software is looking to develop Regional and International Partnerships to extend our reach globally.
The SCAD service differs from traditional outsourced software development. We reduce the amount of source code in an application by between 30 and 95%. This means our development is:
- Typically, 75% faster to deliver than traditional software development.
- Lower cost – Lower number of man days to build the same functionality compared with traditional development.
- Faster Release Cycles – Clients increasingly are asking Managed Service providers to sign up to KPI’s that include being faster to market for new capabilities. Our methodology significantly reduces both Development and Testing cycles.
- Delivered as a service with recurring support revenues.
This improves Partner competitiveness at winning bids as well as Client profitability.
Contact us at [email protected] for a confidential conversation to explore how we might work together.
Outsourced Software Development
Looking to add Outsourced Software Development to your portfolio, or to extend your capability. Our service-based model can flex according to your requirements.
Our capability is:
- 75% Faster to market than traditional software development
- Lower Cost
- Lower risk – we have a 100% delivery record. Our methodology enables us to reduce the risk of failed development projects.
- Very fast at adding new capabilities.
- Open to a discussion around value-based charging models.
Transferring legacy applications to SCAD is typically 75% faster than traditional outsourced development. This is lower cost as well as delivering a lower risk of failure, due to a significant reduction in source code. This would enable a Partner to either increase deal profitability, or increased competitiveness to win bids.
We aim to deliver a 30% operational cost saving on the ongoing support and development costs, with faster release cycles enabling faster innovation and speed to market.
We helped a leading international bank in South Africa to address a legacy issue with an old MS Access based legacy system.
- We created a new system for them in our framework in 3 months.
- The system was rolled out to over 1,000 branches
- There were less than 10 incidents in year 1.
- Moved from no redundancy and duplication to a centralized store, high available to 99.99% with full Disaster Recovery and fail-over.
The cost of the new system was less than the cost of their internal team upgrading their legacy system.
We reduce the amount of source code in that instance by 75% and moved them from a quarterly to weekly release cycle.