Imagine a world where your software development team can divert all their time to creating new capabilities FAST, without having to maintain and update existing applications.
Our unique SCAD Methodology is a software development framework that has been applied to both transform legacy as well as new build software, helping IT directors around the world do just that.
And we can do this for you.
What makes what we do different is that we reduce the amount of source code in an application by in some cases as much as 95%. We typically deliver applications 75% faster than traditional software development techniques.
More importantly, this methodology offers a lower-risk approach to building applications:
- Your application is built to take advantage of all the latest technologies and future-proofed against new technology changes
- A business model where you pay when we deliver.
- A guaranteed exit strategy should you want to export back into another programming language.
- Up to 95% less source code in the application – the risk of failure for new projects is significantly reduced.
This leaves your team to focus on creating new capabilities, with faster release cycles and a faster means of adding new features into applications, leaving the headache of maintenance, and keeping software compliant with new technology to us.
What would traditionally take days or weeks to develop in source code can take us hours or days. This can free up your IT team to focus on:
- Specifying new capability – not maintaining existing code
- Getting to market up to 75% faster than traditional development methodologies
- Refresh and modernise legacy applications
- Building new applications